Home Page
About Us
Rouse House Family
Services and Rates
Phil's Phavorites
Phil's Pet Phriends
Phil's People Phriends
Phil's Absent Phriends
Contact Us
FAQs Print E-mail

Q. What is your service area?

A. I service the cities of Bryan and College Station – and all of Brazos County. I may also be available to provide service if you live outside Brazos County, on a case-by-case basis, but travel time and distance are factors that may affect the cost of service.

Q. What services do you provide?

A. I offer mid-day walks for working “parents”…in-your-home visits while you are away (business trip, vacation, hospital stay, weekend get-away, etc.)…pet chauffeur service to/from your choice of destination (vet’s office, groomer, etc.). In general, my service is tailored to you and your pets’ individual needs. I want to care for your pets using your same daily routine. (See the Services and Rates section of this website).

Q. What do you charge?

A. I charge per time, not per task. Please see my services and rates by clicking here.

Q. If I have a family emergency and must leave town suddenly, can you help me?

A. Yes. Just give me a call (979) 690-7874, and I will work out the details.

Q. Will such an unplanned/unscheduled service cost more?

A. No. There is no additional service charge for emergency service.

Q. How do I get started?

A. You already have (by visiting this site – Thanks!). If you select me to be your sitter, I would be truly honored and committed to providing you the best pet care available. Next, please contact me by phone call or email so that I can schedule our initial Introductory Meeting with you. I will come to your home, meet you and your pets, determine the customized service you require, and complete the necessary forms that establish our working relationship. Or, if you prefer, you may fill out the forms on the website, and I will do the rest.

Q. When is payment due?

A. Payment is due at, or prior, to the time of the first visit, unless other arrangements have been made.

Q. Are you insured and bonded?

A. Yes. I have bodily injury and property damage insurance through Pet Sitters Associates, LLC, and are bonded through Pet Sitters International.

< Prev   Next >
Home | Contact Us | Sitemap